At Nuage, we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). Nuage respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information Collected by Nuage.
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself and your company information, such as your name, contact information, payment information, background, details about your home or properties you are interested in, and/or financial or credit information. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, share or save a property, correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services or otherwise, or complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from third parties. Some information you provide through the Services is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the Services, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information. This information is collected and processed by third-party payment processors. In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, you may be asked to provide your Social Security number ("SSN") or Social Insurance Number (“SIN”). When SSNs or SINs are required, we use technology to pass that information directly to the third-party providers who need the information to process the credit or background check report. If you are a real estate professional, you may be able to connect your third-party email account (such as Gmail) to your Nuage account. If you enable that connection, Nuage will access your messages, contacts, and settings to review and provide the requested Services to you.
- Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, Nuage may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
- Usage logs. We may collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services or otherwise. We also may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Calls and text messages. Calls between you and Nuage, or between you and third parties made through Nuage (such as real estate agents you contact about a property through a form or link on our website, or using contact information found on our website), may be recorded or monitored including for quality assurance and customer service purposes, whether or not you are notified at the beginning of a call. Nuage may use a third-party service provider to track phone calls and text messages between you and real estate professionals so that we and the real estate professional can access certain details about the contact. As part of this process, Nuage and its service provider may receive in real time and store data about your call or text message, including the date and time of the call or text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message, or other relevant information.
- Public content. You may provide information publicly through the Services, such as when you leave a review for a real estate professional, or when you contribute to discussion forums.
2. How Nuage Uses Your Information
Nuage may use the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
- provide and deliver the Services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Nuage and others, and provide news and information we determine will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- revise, modify, and update existing Services and develop new Services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal or suspicious activities and protect the rights and property of Nuage and others;
- personalize the Services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help better understand your needs and provide you with improved service; and
- carry out any other reasonably required purpose.
Email Management. You may receive email from Nuage for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message or otherwise. If you have an account with Nuage, preferences may be available through your account settings or by following the instructions included in the email we may send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
3. When Nuage Shares and Discloses Your Information
- With your consent. When you consent or direct Nuage to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Services. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent, mortgage lender, investor, builder, property manager, or other real estate professional through the Services, your name, phone number, email address, and message content may appear to the recipient of the message. Similarly, if you apply for rental housing through the Services, your application information may be sent to prospective landlords.
- Service providers to Nuage. In the event Nuage hires a service provider to help operate the Services or our business, Nuage may give access to personal information as appropriate to perform the service for Nuage.
- Partners with whom we conduct business. In the event Nuage partners with other businesses to offer products and services, we may share information with those business partners only as we deem advisable to provide those products and services.
- Business transfers. In the event Nuage is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
- De-Identified Information. Nuage may also share aggregated or de- identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Interest-Based Advertising
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar tools or websites.
5. Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
6. Third-Party Links and Websites
7. Contacting Nuage
Attn: Consumer Care
20 Saint-Paul O, Suite 302
Montreal, QC H2Y 1Y6
Please note that this policy may be amended by us from time to time at our absolute discretion.